PLEASE BRING MOST RECENT BLOODWORK, SCANS, AND RELEVANT MEDICAL REPORTS TO APPOINTMENT
- What to expect on intial and follow up visits?
- Intial visit usually runs anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hrs where physical exams are conducted as required. Follow up visits run anywhere from 30-45 minutes. A detailed and thorough case history is taken. With the guidance of your naturopathic doctor, a therapeutic protocol is formulated keeping the patients’ overall vitality in mind and normally discussed during follow up visit.
- Costs of supplements, tinctures, etc are not included in the appointment fee.
- How do we differ from a family physician’s appointment?
- ND’s provide adequate time for a patient to be able to express their health concerns. Therapies involved in treatment are non-invasive.
- Is visit covered by Ohip or insurance?
- Naturopathic visits are not covered by OHIP. Many health insurance policies do cover naturopathic visits. Ask your insurance company today about your naturopathic coverage.